We Are An Authorized Generac Dealer and Service Provider
Generac Generators are dependable gas powered and air-cooled electric generators.
Call us to help you determine the size you need. We can install it for you.
In the unfortunate event that your power goes out, you are at the mercy of your power company—unless you have a generator. A generator is a back-up source of energy for your home. Generators use natural gas, propane or diesel fuel to create electricity for your home. If your household uses natural gas or propane for heat or any other appliances, you are already set for generator installation.
How a Generator Works
If your electricity goes out, an automatic transfer switch will sense that and start up immediately—even if you are not home. The generator provides electricity for your home until the power company restores it. No spoiled food, no frozen pipes, no waiting in the cold or heat, no darkness.
Air-Cooled Gas Engine Generator Sets
Standby Power Rating
Model 005887-1 (Aluminum – Gray) – 20 KW 60Hz
- True Power® Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller
- Electronic Governor
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators and GFCI Duplex Outlet
- Sound Attenuated Enclouser
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composit Mounting Pad
- Basc Facia
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- US 2200 Listed
Installation of Top Brands of Generators
If the idea of a generator sounds good to you, we can install one of our top brand generators in your home. For generator installations, we partner with a local electrician to ensure that you will have reliable back-up power for your home. Our experienced technicians can correctly install a generator in your home or small commercial building that will provide back-up power you can count on.
Service / Maintenance Plan
There may be times throughout a given year that your generator turns on for an extended period of time due to a power outage. You want to be prepared. It is critical that an annual tune-up is conducted on your generator to help prepare for power outages.
Our Generator service plans have been designed with you in mind:
- Help prevent costly repairs
- Extend the lifetime of your generator
- Provide you with peace of mind
- Insure operation when your power goes out
Comprehensive service includes:
- Inspect fuel lines & connections
- Inspect flexible fuel lines
- Inspect oil level
- Replace oil
- Replace oil filter
- Inspect/clean enclosure louvers
- Inspect for vibration, noise, leakage, temperature
- Inspect/clean battery, remove corrosion, ensure battery dryness
- Clean and tighten battery terminals
- Check battery charge state
- Inspect/replace (if necessary) electrolyte level
- Inspect battery cable, remove corrosions, clean and tighten cable
- Inspect air cleaner
- Inspect spark plug(s)
- Start & test generator operation
If necessary, on liquid cooled generators:
- Check generator cooling system, hoses and belts
- Inspect generator coolant level and top off
- Distributor cap and rotor check
- Plugs, plug coils, and plug wires checked
South Central Oil & Propane
2121 West Main St.
South Central Oil & Propane